Wednesday 28 November 2012

11 Plus Mock Exams in 2013

We are now taking bookings for 2013 mock 11+ exams.

These were very successful in 2012 and played an important part in children's preparations.

These tests are not national publications or past papers from grammar schools in other parts of the country. The local English and Maths tests are written by the schools themselves and are therefore unique to Torbay. We have worked hard to make our tests as close to the real Torbay 11+ tests as we can.

We hold mock exams between March and September and these are open to all children who intend to take the 11+.

Further information is available on our website .

To discuss the tests or book a place please call me on 01803 782068 or email me at kate@torbaytutors.co.uk .

Kate Marke

1 comment:

  1. Too much valuable things are shared here,I really appreciated form above information ,In past I was searching like that,now I caught all the information which I want,So thanks for sharing pretty good post.


    11 plus maths test

    ReplyDelete